Sunday, September 22, 2013

How to make ends meet

An accounts clerk by day and call girl by night, Lina earns RM10,000 (S$3,900) a month to "make ends meet" in Kuala Lumpur.

To her colleagues at a private company, the 32-year-old is a well-groomed, diligent and committed employee.

But the woman told Metro Ahad that that was only her facade from 9am to 5pm. At night, she said she changed "skins" to pay for her car, branded clothes, luxury condominium and lavish lifestyle.

The newspaper contacted her through a blog used by sex workers to find clients.

"None of my office colleagues knows what I do at night," said Lina, who goes by the name Angel on the Internet.

"I also choose my clients. I do not entertain just any man and I have regulars."

She has been carrying on with her double life for three years because of the high cost of living in the capital.