Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Man eats spoon and has to be hospitalised



Strange but true! That's what happens when a man accidentally swallowed a metal spoon while eating rice.

In the incident at about 12 noon on Monday, a hawker, Teoh Ah Lek, 57, had to be rushed to Taiping Hospital in Perak for emergency surgery to remove the swallowed the spoon.

If you don't believe in ghost, here is a picture to prove it



A 16-year old boy successfully captured a picture of a ghost behind a food stall in Chukai, Trengganu last Wednesday night.

Mohd Hishamuddin Mazidi, 16, said although he was scared he managed to shoot a picture of the ghost using his mobile phone at around 11:30 PM that night.

Meanwhile, a trader, Faridah Puteh, 46, claimed that the ghost is believed to be the cause of a mysterious illness faced by his third child.She said she had sent her 27-year old son to comprehensive medical examinations at a government hospital and a private hospital but no doctor could diagnose his disease.